IGNORED

vintage dashes 280z

Dave WM

On 12/19/2019 at 10:07 AM, S30Driver said:

Does anyone have the contact phone number for Vintage Dash?  Could not find it online.   Need to source one for a friend with a 75 280z.

Hello, you can reach me at 4086035922   

1 minute ago, 52crankman said:

Can someone please provide a phone number and address for Vintage Dashes?  Am planning a trip to CA and want to stop in.

Hello, number provided above. We are not there all the time. We would appreciate if you let us know which day you plan on stopping by so we can be there. 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

got it in and started the car, checked out all the functions  electrically (lights/radio/instrument/signals/buzzer) have to button up a few things, install the steering wheel and pray the speedo works, what PITA that was.... you need raccoon hands to get up in there and attach that.

Glad you liked it. It would be helpful for sure to have a couple helpers with lifting it and getting into position.

someone posted on my youtube that getting the speedo hooked up is easier if you leave the tach out until the dash is in place. I presume installing the tach after the dash is in is not a problem. I did not do it that way but would be something to look into.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Dave WM said:

someone posted on my youtube that getting the speedo hooked up is easier if you leave the tach out until the dash is in place. I presume installing the tach after the dash is in is not a problem. I did not do it that way but would be something to look into.

That was me Dave......  The only time you can't do it is with a dash cap installed which prevents the instruments from coming out towards you.  with the vintage dash, this is not a problem.

• Thanks 1