IGNORED

LD28 Complete disassembled

HallanshakerBlatherskyte

12 minutes ago, Patcon said:

A quick look through the article and I didn't see a reference to an LD28 block

A lot of people prefer the taller block so that they can offset grind the crank and still have a reasonable rod ratio. There are several better places to have such a conversation were it necessary, but the info is easily searchable on this forum or others. I posted this to gauge interest and get pricing feedback and would greatly appreciate any reply along those lines. Thank you!

12 hours ago, HallanshakerBlatherskyte said:

A lot of people prefer the taller block so that they can offset grind the crank and still have a reasonable rod ratio. There are several better places to have such a conversation were it necessary, but the info is easily searchable on this forum or others. I posted this to gauge interest and get pricing feedback and would greatly appreciate any reply along those lines. Thank you!

Actually I believe the discussion is germane to the value of your parts. If the previous poster is correct that the LD block is the basis of a 3.5L motor, than your parts are worth more than simply using the taller block. Rod ratio doesn't effect displacement, which was my line of question. I am also pretty familiar with the forum and what info has been posted here and the ability to find that information or not. Just trying to help you determine the value of your parts, as I own 2 of these engines already. So I have a vested interest in helping you get the best price. B)