IGNORED

1970 240Z in SD. Surprised if this lasts one day.

motorman7

5 hours ago, motorman7 said:

There are 1970 Z's selling for $100k and over among private parties.  Let them value the US muscle cars; because they are a bit behind the times with the Japanese cars.  

I was going to post the CL ad Reply thing for a snarky response but it didn't get through.  $100,000 between privates?  For a 240Z?  Holey Moley.

image.png

$32K is at least $10k too high for this car. The seller is going to have trouble selling the car at that price. Here's a '70 that isn't as original, but has a lower VIN (#1578) and is currently at a far better price on eBay:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1970-Datsun-Z-Series/142968044223?hash=item21498f3abf:g:zM4AAOSw5SpbwlkP:rk:12:pf:0&vxp=mtr

s-l1600 (1).jpg

s-l1600 (3).jpg.crdownload

s-l1600 (3).jpg

s-l1600 (4).jpg

s-l1600 (5).jpg

s-l1600 (2).jpg

On 10/12/2018 at 2:20 PM, motorman7 said:

There are 1970 Z's selling for $100k and over among private parties.  Let them value the US muscle cars; because they are a bit behind the times with the Japanese cars.  

16 minutes ago, lonetreesteve said:

$32K is at least $10k too high for this car.

You're off by $80,000 and behind the times lonetree!!!!

John is watching.  He fixed the Contact link.  The price will be rising soon.

On 10/14/2018 at 3:03 PM, lordkarma88 said:

Damn, that eBay 240z is in Wichita falls, pretty close to me! Anybody got 12k to donate to a good cause?

Sent from my OP 3T using Classic Zcar Club mobile

#1578, located in Wichita  Falls, TX sold for $12k on eBay. Was that you who won the auction, lordkarma88?

• Like 1

Hah! I wish! It seems to have ended yesterday, I would have already shared it here lol. Way too much rain in Central Texas to do anything right now! Just tending to the chickens and fixing up holes in the house...

Sadly no generous soul showed up with 12k... Maybe next time?