IGNORED

ZCON 2018 Roll Call

SteveJ

My attendance is questionable now that a "bucket list" item has come up. Houseboat trip to Knoxville for Bama vs Vols game. 

It's a tough decision for because 1. reservations are made already, 2. I want to shake hands with some guys I have great respect for but have yet to meet, 3. three couples on a two bedroom boat for four days (three girls on a boat with one bathroom),  4. three drunk boat pilots. Run during the daylight anchor down at night. 

Positive side, three drunk best friends going to an Alabama game at Neyland Stadium on a boat.

Decisions, decisions! My life is tough. LOL

• Confused 1

Surgery has killed my chance. Not healing as quick as I thought and I can’t work on my car much right now. I’ve actually hired some help to keep things going. It’s killing me that I can’t go with it this close. Very slight chance I’d drive down in another car, but that wouldn’t be as fun.

• Sad 3

2 hours ago, Dave WM said:

how close to Blairsville? I am planning a house hunting trip there around the same time as this. Prob be in the suburban, don't think wife is up for house hunting in the Z

It's less than 2 hours from the host hotel. https://tinyurl.com/ycd56s74

Blairsville is about an hour from my house. 

5 minutes ago, madkaw said:

Surgery has killed my chance. Not healing as quick as I thought and I can’t work on my car much right now. I’ve actually hired some help to keep things going. It’s killing me that I can’t go with it this close. Very slight chance I’d drive down in another car, but that wouldn’t be as fun.

I guess the Jims will outnumber the Steves.

Edited by SteveJ

Just now, 240260280 said:

Sadly Janet and I have to bow out ?  New job and we just bought 5 acres in the country for a new home so it is a busy time.

Congratulations on the new job. I hope it's less travel than the old one. Just make sure you build a big enough garage for your Zs at the new homestead.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, siteunseen said:

My attendance is questionable now that a "bucket list" item has come up. Houseboat trip to Knoxville for Bama vs Vols game. 

It's a tough decision for because 1. reservations are made already, 2. I want to shake hands with some guys I have great respect for but have yet to meet, 3. three couples on a two bedroom boat for four days (three girls on a boat with one bathroom),  4. three drunk boat pilots. Run during the daylight anchor down at night. 

Positive side, three drunk best friends going to an Alabama game at Neyland Stadium on a boat.

You know which is the "right" decision. Four days and nights is a loooooooong time on a small boat under the best conditions. Ask yourself, What could possibly go wrong? Now ask yourself what could possibly go right at ZCON. Looking forward to good conversation with you at ZCON.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, siteunseen said:

Go to Knoxville where there are a bunch of UT fans wearing an ugly shade of orange, or go to Atlanta a see a bunch of great Z cars.

WHY do you suggest there is a decision? LOL

• Like 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.