IGNORED

I just bought a 1-owner early 71 240Z

cbuczesk

It has the early fan and E31 head but not the 2400 valve cover. Based on the car's originality I'm guessing that they used up the 2400 covers before this one was built. I have some spares it's supposed to have one.

Rust? Yes. Left shock tower has a little, some under the battery tray, both inner fenders by the firewall panel and both rear wheel arches. It's better than most Zs here in PA. I've fixed much worse.

Chuck

• Like 1

So for inquiring minds, with the current condition, what did you spend?

Congrats as well!

Funny, I like to watch American pickers and they always pay top dollar for stuff. I’m like they are nuts on some stuff. I just couldn’t do it. 

On ‎7‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 2:40 PM, JSM said:

So for inquiring minds, with the current condition, what did you spend?

Congrats as well!

Funny, I like to watch American pickers and they always pay top dollar for stuff. I’m like they are nuts on some stuff. I just couldn’t do it. 

Any guesses? Sorry for the delay in responding. We were racing this past weekend. Jeff won both days in his 240Z. We had 5 Z cars, Miatas and E30 BMWs in our class.

Chuck