• Bimmer Driver
    • Jacked-up 4X4 driver
    • Z Driver
    • Large Car (Towncar) Driver
    • Taxi Driver
    • Screw Driver
    • Minivan Driver
    • Volvo Driver

When your younger and most likely drive a POS, or at least something a little less than mint... you learn and hone the skills of the road. Eventually you may get a decent job and you move up to the euro-motor car (bimmer, benz, volvo, etc) that you spend a ton of money on. Then you find and develop a relationship and start believing you need "more space" and you get an SUV. After the SUV comes kids, and a single income family -- out goes the gas guzzling SUV and you get a minivan.

Meanwhile your driving abilities are declining due to all the added factors in your life -->

---Baseline, 18 year old with a Z car that is being restored *(note the level of care

for the car at that point!)

| Stage 2, big job that requires 10 hours a day of attn, with a bimmer

| Stage 3, SUV, with a steady relationship AND the 10 hour a day job

| Stage 4, Minivan -- 10 hour a day job, steady relationship AND kids!!

V

see the downward trend.... LOL!!!!!!!

Although there is a strong stereotype of WOMEN being bad drivers, I find it isn't ALL women.

I personally get out of the way of YOUNG women driving their boyfriends "souped" up ricemobile. These girls truly believe that they're driving a vehicle that can tackle the Baja 500, Indy 500, the 24 hours of Le Mans AND can dent a Bradley or an Abrams Tank. The last couple of accidents I came accross, where an ambulance was required and the Fire Department had to cut them out of the wreckage were Young Women Drivers.

The second category of incredibly BAD drivers, were FAT WOMEN, regardless of age. If you can't see a neck, and they're driving, more than likely they drive like they walk. After all, even 200+ pound men get bowled over by some of these barrels of lard, and they drive accordingly. Typically, I've found that they drive Mini-Vans, although I have seen a few in SUV's.

2¢

Steve(ZVoiture) shouldnt you have your own catagory?

Green Death Machine 1 2.5%

Saturn Driver 3 8%

Mustang Driver 2 5%

SUV Driver 8 20%

Bimmer Driver 1 3%

Jacked-up 4X4 driver 5 13%

Z Driver 0 0%

Large Car (Towncar) Driver 3 8%

Taxi Driver 8 20%

Screw Driver 1 3%

Minivan Driver 4 10%

Volvo Driver 5 13%

Moi? I am not a bad driver! I'm not, I'm not, I'M NOT!!! Drag your butt over here for the Marina AutoX in June and I will show you bad driving!

Just remember: Ignore the cone you're on...just focus on the cone three turns in front of you!

steve77

• 1 year later...

I think Darylick has most covered , except my personal favorite CELLPHONE USERS , my next vehicle might have to a Titan with a push bar on the front, maybe with 1000w baja lights just to get their attention before I give them a lovely bump spin :) . Really very few thing excitment more than the aspect of driving the driver <@#%&*% who doesn't see the world due to #$^&&5 chat with who ever at 20 under the speed limit or swerving in and out of his lane or just driving in the left lane> off the road preferable with a touch of bumper lock and taking the cell phone and putting it in a orarfice that it it wasn't designed for. Wheew I feel better think I need a drink :)

The blue hairs in the Crown Vics. Now they're driving the Chrysler 300 and still can't get out of the way. This is a bad time to bring this poll back up because all the freakin' tourists are on the roads here in Florida.

Vicky

I think the worst drivers are the ones who know they are disobeying the trafic laws-IE, Coming down the middle(go straight) lane of an off ramp and turning because the turn lane is backed up, but the straight lane place them able to turn 2 car lengths ahead of the next car in the turn lane. That type of person does respect anyone else, and thinks anything he does not get caught doing is just fine. A mistake, even not paying attention is one thing, but purposfully and blatenetly disrespecting others means he does this at every chance, and more probably in every aspect of his life.

I wonder how hard a 30cal would be to fit in a frame rail? LOL

WIll