IGNORED

Dashboard Repair Guide

mklyons

5 hours ago, grannyknot said:

Gottcha,  I can never get any consistency with textured paint, it always bunches up on me. Good work.

Move the spray side to side at a fast pace  (more of a misting coat)  and keep the spray can distance away from the surface as recommended on the can.  I have used the SEM Texture Coat and the Polyvance texture coat, multiple light coats work best for me to get an even texture.

8 hours ago, grannyknot said:

Gottcha,  I can never get any consistency with textured paint, it always bunches up on me. Good work.

I can see that happening. The closer the spray, the gooier, gloppier it is. The further away, the more texture and sometimes chunks.  But with the later you can knock back the texture with light sanding or rubbing.  I would advise putting your beer down when spaying texture.  That's what worked for me ?.

• Haha 1