IGNORED

new 1972 240z

trevorgrubb

You're very fortunate to have a Dad like you do.  Mine cared more about working than doing nice things for his kids.  He's almost 80 now and come full circle though.  I followed your Dad's thread with nothing but smiles.  Treat that car good, it means a lot to two people. 

Maybe let your sister drive it someday! :D

• Like 1

Welcome to the group.  Many of us followed your dad's posts before Christmas and we're very glad to meet you and your "new" ride.  Speaking for myself and presumably others, I hope you'll make our forum a regular stopping point for your web surfing.  This is probably the most helpful group you will come across.  Enjoy the ride!

• Like 1

Welcome young man and congratulations. If you should ever be blessed enough to have your own children don't forget what goes into being a DAD, at least sometimes. And no it's not about material things but more about what your children mean to you. If you ever paint it PLEASE have them paint over the Pegasus! Enjoy the experience!:victorious:

On 1/16/2018 at 2:47 PM, siteunseen said:

You're very fortunate to have a Dad like you do.  Mine cared more about working than doing nice things for his kids.  He's almost 80 now and come full circle though.  I followed your Dad's thread with nothing but smiles.  Treat that car good, it means a lot to two people. 

Maybe let your sister drive it someday! :D

That reminds me I taught my sister to drive a stick with my first car, an Austin Healy. Thankfully the clutch held up. On that car you pull the motor to change the clutch.

I just had to have that car. My dad said no problem, you pay for it and I just only co-sign your loan. You miss any payments the bank owns it. Forget help from me he said.

That was incentive to always keep a job to pay for it. He was a hard nose Norwegian. Good learning experience.