IGNORED

Huge parts score on eBay

wxyz

hello

I added some part numbers to the ebay listing. What I come away with looking through this stuff is  how much better made it is.

We want to make sure that the parts fit 240's. By the time we punch in the numbers to verify we might as well show what Chinese versions sell for.

There's a 100+ boxes  still and 100 new non labeled unknown exactly what they are  parts a friend is coming to assist in identifying.

Never going to get part numbers completed before auction ends. Looks like we'll separate them. I'll be busy til February but certain we'll be putting 5 to 10 thousand in the bank 

just found another box of plug wire ends and a jar of I bet impossible to find little items 

Any interest in what appears to be an excellent 1972 240 motor and 4 speed transmission. Engine missing intake but certain it's in excellent running condition.

I like the old picture of the Boeing engineer who had purchased and stored all of the Datsun parts standing next to his 240Z so many years ago.

"These parts came from the estate of a Boeing Airplane Company Electrical Engineer. He was in charge of the quality control for all the wiring in the 747 757 and 767 airplanes.    In a word this gentleman was meticulous. Every tool and piece of equipment in his shop and work rooms was top of the line and looked brand new. An array of test equipment and tools some he manufactured himself. There were literally walls of bins filled with every nut, bolt, wrench, screw and whatever known to man. We'll assume Boeing was a great source. I also purchased some of 100's of pieces of audio equipment from the estate which included absolutely mint McIntosh amplifiers and Klipsch speakers. If you were to single out the perfect person to be the guardian of vintage car parts he was IT. We included a photo of the 1972 or 1973 Datsun 240Z labeled as prior to painting."

s-l16001.jpg

• Like 1