IGNORED

Bought # 4858

madkaw

• 1 month later...

Well rotisserie is done after several versions were tried. Now the car spins pretty freely with one hand . I can actually think about starting some work in it . I actually have a possible buyer coming to look at it this weekend. I said it would be for sale once it’s a rolling chassis and the metal work is done, but he wants to put his bid in now. Turns out that after meeting him at one if my sons swim meets that him and I were stationed in the USAF together at the same base , squadron , barracks , but weren’t buddies , just ran into each other in the hallways .30 years later our sons are in the same swim team at college - small world. Funnier even was when he found out my passion for Z’s , he went nuts because that was his first car and he has been looking for one . 

Anywho- lots of work but this solid 70 will make someone a beautiful car. Floor boards and spare wheel well are first up, then fixing the radiator core support next. Really not much for 4858.

Somewhere in there though I bought another project - man I’m a dumb arse or gluten for punishment. Picked up a 83 Nissan/ Datsun 720 4x4 . Nevada body is great , everything needs work . I call it my retirement truck .

801C1DA8-8EE3-42E3-82ED-06768E05F468.jpeg

11AC1A04-D741-46A0-A1BF-76B6F36A440E.jpeg

• Like 2