A touch of art - Page 2 - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

A touch of art

Featured Replies

Nice! I love his stuff! He did my son's truck too.

IMG_3104.JPG

42 minutes ago, siteunseen said:

The best collection I've ever seen!  Your own car show. :)

Thanks Zama........only show I ever took first, second and third!:facepalm:

  • Author
11 hours ago, Diseazd said:

 

http://przemus.deviantart.com/gallery/

Is this your guy? He did my son's BMW wagon and a group shot of my Z's a couple years ago. I really like what he did with your Z dmorales-bello!!!

 

That's the guy. That shot of your 6 Zs is a dream! 

Edited by dmorales-bello

9 hours ago, Diseazd said:

IMG_0205.JPG

Edited by Diseazd

@Diseazd I think you you are way over your catch limit, throw some of those back in.

Very impressive, do you have a favorite?

I love em all.....but the green 72 is my favorite!

IMG_0209.JPG

IMG_0806.JPG

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Shake out the hoover bag

 

240Zwidebody4.jpg

Cma_073_1973-datsun.jpg

datsun_280z___divine_wind_by_medvezh-d4126ru.jpg

image003 (2).gif

nissan_fairladyz240211.jpg

z_s30-1.jpg

zdrawing1.jpg

zdrawing2 (2).jpg

zdrawing3.jpg

Edited by 240260280

Well if you really want to lower the bar:

ugly hood z.JPG240zBlue_BeachChic.jpgDatsun4k[1].jpgGODZILLA__by_truthology.jpgthumb.jpg4663632467_e5ca665d35_b.jpg6364340007_b556dbb2aa.jpgimages.jpg8689079657_d210048f65_o.jpg

Edited by 240260280

Oh double UGH!!!  What a waste of artful cars.

 

Edited by Redwing

Yep,  this stuff is real.  Must be the legalized pot effect.

 

il_340x270.889109947_o9yz.jpg5.jpg

Edited by 240260280

  • Author
1 hour ago, 240260280 said:

Very sneaky positioning of the Datsun badge butt (get it?) It's  gonna require frequent washing to keep in "as new" condition you know, with all the bugs and road debris.240zBlue_BeachChic.jpg

 

 

Edited by dmorales-bello

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.