A touch of art - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

A touch of art

Featured Replies

  • Popular Post

A young artist in Poland produced this realistic drawing of my 280Z. Amazing talent. Thought I would share with you guys.

280Z Realistic Car Drawing by Przemek.jpg

 

  • Author

Correct Grannyknot. I sent him about 10 pics and asked him to include a front view, rear view and dash. He chose the ones he liked best. 

Very talented young young man. I wonder what he would do with a nude female?:D

  • Popular Post
15 minutes ago, esmit208 said:

Very talented young young man. I wonder what he would do with a nude female?:D

I know what I'd do! ROFL

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
  • Author
1 hour ago, esmit208 said:

Very talented young young man. I wonder what he would do with a nude female?:D

I would be very disappointed if he didn't put down his pens ! :Bazinga:

  • Author
1 hour ago, Diseazd said:

 

I believe my guy was Russian......

 

That's Oleg Markaryan, he is Russian. You'll notice his beautiful renderings are computer generated. The Polish artist (Przemek) does it all by hand with pens and pencils.

http://przemus.deviantart.com/gallery/

Is this your guy? He did my son's BMW wagon and a group shot of my Z's a couple years ago. I really like what he did with your Z dmorales-bello!!!

 

 

 

IMG_0857.JPG

IMG_0205.JPG

Edited by Diseazd

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.