IGNORED

Front ends. Show me your lower valence!

TheErictag

12 hours ago, wheee! said:

Single sided adhesive rubber foam tape. The kind you buy in a roll. That will seal the gap without a permanent adhesive.

my 2 cents is the foam tapes will hold water. i would use rubber. i have used bicycle tire inner tubes for things like this, cheap and you can cut it to fit

You could also use the thin 3M tape for mounting emblems etc. I have seen side skirts mounted with that stuff that have never moved at all, no moisture either. It can be removed with fishing line later if desired.

I installed the BRE Spook from BRE.2 this weekend and took my Z out on the highway for a test drive.  I can say that this addition was worthwhile and has mad a noticeable difference in the front end.  The steering is no longer floaty at 80mph.  There was also a pretty strong cross wind blowing and this did not seem to cause issues either.

I also ordered the fastener kit which consisted of clamps, and ten 1/4" bolts, fender washers, lock washers and nuts - all in stainless steel.  This made installation very easy.

1 hour ago, dhayes5 said:

I installed the BRE Spook from BRE.2 this weekend and took my Z out on the highway for a test drive.  I can say that this addition was worthwhile and has mad a noticeable difference in the front end.  The steering is no longer floaty at 80mph.  There was also a pretty strong cross wind blowing and this did not seem to cause issues either.

I also ordered the fastener kit which consisted of clamps, and ten 1/4" bolts, fender washers, lock washers and nuts - all in stainless steel.  This made installation very easy.

Of course you know we need to see pictures :TRUCDEOUF:

I'm not aware of anyone selling the one-piece valance for 240/260/280s.

FYI - The $2500 estimate for a gnose replica (one piece as opposed to a 5-piece) won't get you the headlight covers or the SS trim. Add anywhere from $500 to $2000 for them.

Edited by gnosez