Brake light not working - Page 2 - Electrical - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Brake light not working

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, Patcon said:

@nahurry

Thanks for the reply. I was wondering what color your car was because I saw a Z the other day on the south end of Woodruff rd but it was orangish...

This counts as threadjacking, Charles. To atone for this, you must bring us a shrubbery.

My all time favorite for a Lemons race car theme - the knights who say NEE-San.

Let me know what type of shrubbery I should bring....

Now that'll be stuck in my head until dementia sets in.

NEE-SUN LOL

Surface rust, " merely a flesh wound".

Edited by siteunseen

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
  • Author
[mention=2589]nahurry[/mention]
Thanks for the reply. I was wondering what color your car was because I saw a Z the other day on the south end of Woodruff rd but it was orangish...

Charcoal Gray Metallic


Sent from my iPhone using Classic Zcar Club mobile

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.