IGNORED

[2017] What Did You Do To/with Your Z Today?

zed2

• 2 weeks later...

Went for a fantastic (flawless) hour and a half sunrise drive. Car is running great. :)

Big change from yesterday when I mowed 15 acres. Fortunately we have an air conditioned cab but it's all glass except the top so it's of little use at 100 plus degrees.

Just like everywhere, it's bad hot and humid down here.

20170721_122042.jpg

Edited by siteunseen
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, siteunseen said:

Big change from yesterday when I mowed 15 acres. Fortunately we have an air conditioned cab but it's all glass except the top so it's of little use at 100 plus degrees.

Looks like a nice machine though.

Stupid hot here right now. We have been out framing in it...:excl:

1 hour ago, siteunseen said:

Went for a fantastic (flawless) hour and a half sunrise drive. Car is running great. :)

20170721_122042.jpg

How many beers does it take to mow 15 acres? 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, moelk said:

Well would swap this day with the datsun for a day with the kubota instead.

Wire inferno : (

IMG_8992.JPG

I am lucky, I can walk away from that headache type work you're doing and jump in a tractor or on a mower. Drink a bunch of beer and get some good thinking done. Every now and again I'll get that "ah hah!" moment whilst I'm doing nothing.

Edited by siteunseen
  • Like 4

• Mike pinned and locked this topic