IGNORED

Replacement Inner Rocker Panels

disepyon

@disepyon

Build an undershroud that can be flat shipped, either riveted or bolted together that has a modern functional look and you will sell lots. Guys going for the OEM look will want an original piece anyways. Make it a custom unit, maybe out of stainless or powder coated and it will be a hit!

[mention=20033]EhlersRS[/mention]
If I may, what did a used splash pan run you?
For Iowa the condition isn't too bad. A little rusty on the inside near the back but no obvious really rotten areas

Hey Patcon,

This pan came from a guy in NC and I think it was originally on a '73 model. I paid $100 for the pan and $30 for shipping. From what I've seen a pan in average to good condition will run around $200. After the pan arrived here, I noticed there is some pitting on the area you mentioned. I'll decide if it needs repair after blasting the rust off, otherwise I'll just repaint it.

Robert S.

Thanks,

Those numbers are similar to what I have seen too, and many of those are pretty well beat up. Yours looks pretty straight all things considered. You could also use a rust remover from Eastwood which will not remove any good metal, since the panel isn't really very thick anyway...

Thanks,
Those numbers are similar to what I have seen too, and many of those are pretty well beat up. Yours looks pretty straight all things considered. You could also use a rust remover from Eastwood which will not remove any good metal, since the panel isn't really very thick anyway...

Thanks for the advice on the Eastwood product. These pans are definitely made from a thin gauge panel!

Robert S.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Classic Zcar Club mobile

Interesting Ideas.  Will keep a list of your suggestions and hopefully to show up on my site someday soon. Keep them coming.

Managed to get the seat brackets finished. However as of yet these have not been approved yet for fitment. Once approved they are ready for purchase (https://www.prospect-d.com/). Can also review the installation guide as well in the install guide section.

Similar to the ones I made for my Z, already posted pictures. These appear to fit and made a lot better.

Pictures:

IMG_0776.JPGIMG_0778.JPGIMG_0780.JPGIMG_0781.JPGIMG_0807.JPGIMG_0811.JPGIMG_0812.JPGIMG_0815.JPGIMG_0818.JPGIMG_0819.JPGIMG_0820.JPGIMG_0821.JPGIMG_0823.JPGIMG_0824.JPGIMG_0825.JPGIMG_0827.JPGIMG_0828.JPGIMG_0830.JPGIMG_0831.JPGIMG_0833.JPG

• Like 1