IGNORED

What are you paying for gas?

Ed

Not trying to get into the political foray. But, in the Dallas/Fort worth area diesel was 1.669 last monday and I filled up tonight for 1.499 gal. I'v seen about a 2-4 cent drop almost every other day in the last 10 days. So, we are seeing a drop. Friends in Orlando are paying about 1.77 a gallon for diesel.

Hey Dozer171, how are things in Ra-cha-cha?!?!?!?!

Grew up there, graduated from Irondequoit High school!!

Moved to Oralndo 12 years ago,to Dallas in 2001, back in Orlando next month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Big deal. So you have to pay a little extra for gas. You have your freedom and live in the wealthiest country in the world.

Bush is the one trying to get our country to agree to pumping oil in Alaska instead of depending on all these foreign countries.

These animal rights or nature activists (whatever you want to call them) are opposing it.

Did anyone see the idiot at the movie awards show telling Bush "Shame on You"?

Wrong buddy. Shame on America for thinking Clinton is a good president. A womanizer who lies about adultery and committs perjury in a court of law.

I will stick with Bush as President and support our troops. Terrorists are learning the hard way that the U.S. does not put up with their crap. We always have to do the dirty work and babysit the rest of the world. (The Middle East).

wow. did you feel that, I think the world stopped moving. Carl and I agree on something ROFL

Yeah the gas prices are outta control and they should be coming down a lot faster than they are I haven't noticed a drop yet here in the Arizona Desert).

The oil companies have ALWAYS played this game of jacking the prices as soon as they can but not dropping them until the lower priced stuff hits the pump........... IT has nothing to do with Who is President, it happend during Carter, Clinton and just about every President since the invention of the gas using automobile.

Carl I think you and I should start protestingthe gas prices! ROFL

Originally posted by halz

Your 'overpriced' fuel is still significantly cheaper than what the rest of the world pays. Don't complain.

Your gas is more expensive largly due to the taxes placed on it by your government. When the taxes stay the same and the price rises in spite of the raw material costs going down, people DO have a right to complain!

dude, this world is too friggin small, i just graduated from IHS last year! this'll be a bummer for you though... they changed the name to "irondequoit eagles" because them there dern in-gins been bitching so much. i was the last class to graduate as an indian :(...

pretty much the state school commissioner said "it would be awful nice if all the schools with indian names change them to something else" and we bent over and took it in the arse like a bunch of sissies! yet, east high is still the orientals... politics suck!

...and yet you continue to pay for fuel, high price or low. Oil companies (and other primary producers/refiners) have always played this game. The truth is, the price is not high or low - the price is what the market will pay... and you are the market.

Originally posted by Datzun76

Big deal. So you have to pay a little extra for gas. You have your freedom and live in the wealthiest country in the world.

Bush is the one trying to get our country to agree to pumping oil in Alaska instead of depending on all these foreign countries.

These animal rights or nature activists (whatever you want to call them) are opposing it.

Did anyone see the idiot at the movie awards show telling Bush "Shame on You"?

Wrong buddy. Shame on America for thinking Clinton is a good president. A womanizer who lies about adultery and committs perjury in a court of law.

I will stick with Bush as President and support our troops. Terrorists are learning the hard way that the U.S. does not put up with their crap. We always have to do the dirty work and babysit the rest of the world. (The Middle East).

I don't owe my freedom to the oil companies,and the fact that there are some people getting more wealthy at the expense of the average Joe doesn't make me Proud of the system that allows this to occur.

When will the people learn. Clinton was/is/always will be a jerk and pi$$ poor example of a President. Bush is no better. He lied about his drug use, and was a drunk for many years. If you listen to him speak (or mis-speak) you'll see that he's a mental midget as well.

That "idiot" at the Oscar's is some one who I disapprove of also. His right to speak however, is protected, and outside of Hollywood, he probably did his career more harm than good by climbing up on his soapbox.

The US does not HAVE to "do the dirty work" or "babysit the rest of the world". We choose to do so.

Carl

Dwight: I'll help you paint up signs and meet you in front of the Arco station!

halz: In a country as large as the US, people have no choice but to pay for gas. It is a necessity of life. Which is why the oil companies are constantly raping us for extra-ordinary profits. The fact hat the "producer's have always played this game" doe not make it any more palatable or justified.

"We always have to do the dirty work and babysit the rest of the world. (The Middle East)" Dwight - SO DON't play the game !

Shottime - do you not believe in conspiracies unless they make the lunchtime news like Enron ? They are everywhere because even the best men with good intentions like to make their bit on the side !

As an aside and a very personal view with (admittedly) only a modest amount of knowledge, have you had a good president since JFK ? Was he ?

This geezer who mouthed of at the Oscars at least didn't lie down and block the road - he could be switched off ! Carl and Dwight, if you guys are serious about protesting against fuel prices you should do what you're doing against French goods - don't buy fuel and therefore drive your Zees ? Kinda cruel protest though!

Fuel here is 1 dollar per litre (no big difference betwween 91 and 98) with diesel at 75 cents.