Anyone Else Obsessed With The Walking Dead? - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Anyone Else Obsessed With The Walking Dead?

Featured Replies

By far one of the best shows in awhile. Anyone else watch it?

Thats uncanny. Im now watching the last one where they are now in the town with the two homo guys.

I think we are a week behind the states.

Edited by EuroDat

I've been watching since the beginning.  Now my son watches too.  I guess we all could be considered the new "Dead Heads" of our time (no offense to the original Dead Heads).

Not to segway from the Walking Dead or this thread, but if you prefer the Zombie motif you will get a kick out of this.  

Watched it regularly until last season, at which point my interest faded.

I'm still addicted to Game of Thrones and can't wait for the new season...

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
  • Author

Yeah its definitely slowed down a bit since the 3rd season, but im hooked. I cant stop watching

Im with ya, my wife and I have watched it from the beginning. We to are addicted. 

  • Author

I never seen it until last October I caught an episode and I was like damn that's awesome! So me and my wife watched the first episode on Netflix and we're hooked. We spent the next 3 weeks watching all 4 seasons.

The wife and I love it too! There's just something so intriguing about the zombie genre. Greg, that zombie beaver trailer was great! :D

nissan zombie commercial

 

 

 

 

 

I have zombie squirrel in dry walled basement celling 3 days now. My Winnie and jack Russell dogs took out my laundry room wall trying to get at it.

Dryer vent and all they took down 4 square feet of drywall. He has been in the trap twice and got out. 

I have never seen walking dead.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.