Anyone Else Obsessed With The Walking Dead? - Page 4 - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Anyone Else Obsessed With The Walking Dead?

Featured Replies

Any of you fans hear the latest about Glenn?  He might not be dead after all....  I guess we will have to wait until Sunday.  :)

Yup, saw speculation that Glenn just pulled a body over himself and jumped off the dumpster and that the blood and guts belong to the guy, not Glenn. I wonder if they resolve it next week or milk the emotion for a few weeks before disclosing if he's dead or alive. If dead, will he show up in Alexandria as a Zombie eventually?

Dennis

According to the director in a message to the after show "Talking Dead" he said Glen, or "parts" of Glen, in would be seen in later episodes to continue/complete the story line. He did not confirm alive or dead.    Hmmmmmmm

 

I don't know if he is alive or not, but somebody's entrails got stretched out in the last episode.  I'm hooked again. 

  • 4 weeks later...

Like most of the long term addicts, I'm glad to see that Glenn is still among the living. Was a tough episode to watch when he appeared to be devoured.

Guess next Sunday is the mid-season finale.....then 4 months of Sunday evening boredom again:)

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Like most of the long term addicts, I'm glad to see that Glenn is still among the living. Was a tough episode to watch when he appeared to be devoured.

Guess next Sunday is the mid-season finale.....then 4 months of Sunday evening boredom again:)

 

Ugh, I really dislike this new trend in TV with mid-season breaks..  I guess it's better than waiting longer for an entire season to come back a year later.

  • 2 months later...

Everyone enjoying the new season?  Lots of Zombie carnage in the first episode.

Dennis

  • 8 months later...

The season opener this fall was…..Brutal.   And yes I'm still watching.

My neighbor has a main character role in the series and said it was interesting when they all had to go in for their physicals prior to filming this new season.  The doctor joked that one of them was getting a physical for just one episode.

Brutal is the word to describe it. Damn!

A friend keeps me updated on plots.  Hypothetical situation:  I am in my Z with a horde of zombies approaching from a block away.  Taking pity on them to make things fair I unplug 4 spark plug wires.  The question is do I successfully escape the approaching zombies or am I lunch? 

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.