Anyone Else Obsessed With The Walking Dead? - Page 3 - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Anyone Else Obsessed With The Walking Dead?

Featured Replies

If I was a walker I would probably have a Z carved in my forehead, not a W.  

 

Don't blame you oranngetang. There are better ways to spend one's time for sure and what it all boils down to is that it's just a different version of a soap opera, but it  is a fun one!  I could either watch this or take out my dash and rip out the heater core. hmmmmmm

If I was a walker I would probably have a Z carved in my forehead, not a W.

Don't blame you oranngetang. There are better ways to spend one's time for sure and what it all boils down to is that it's just a different version of a soap opera, but it is a fun one! I could either watch this or take out my dash and rip out the heater core. hmmmmmm

Ambitious! I got as far as disconnecting the heater fan and then promptly popped the hood, pulled the hoses off the block and capped it. :)

I'm already contemplating installing the fan again just for show, or perhaps wiring in a heating element to the blower box. I really don't need heat other than to defrost a windshield on a rainy day, which I probably won't be driving in.

Edited by oranngetang

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

Looks like Rick has lost his damn mind. Cant wait till the finale next week.

A bit of trivia for you guys.

The theme music was originally used in the film "The long kiss goodnight" in the hotel scene where she finds the gun in the suitcase.

Chas

  • 4 weeks later...
S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
  • Author

Cool, ill have to check that out. 

  • Author

I'm having Walker withdrawls.... :D

Not any thing good on Sunday nights now. 

  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

I still watching, I'm gonna miss Glen……... :cry:

Never heard of the program. But I really don't watch TV any more except football and sometimes F1.

Otherwise nothing ever gets done. Time spent watching I will never get back I guess.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.