IGNORED

Need help with a bolt...

CEgg11

If its the bolt that connects the TC rod to the control arm/ball joint then is a M10 x 1.25P and any class 10.9 bolt of the correct length will work.  Its not a shoulder bolt, its a partially threaded bolt.  If its the bolt that connects the steering arm to the strut tube then is an M12 x 1.25p and again, its not a shoulder bolt, its a partially threaded bolt.  Any partially threaded bolt of the correct length and class (10.9) will work.

I apologize for not being more clear. I have new ball joints, new bushings, and have new springs, inserts, calipers and rotors. When I was putting the passenger side back together, I realized I didn't have the right bolts. I have the 8s and 10s that secure and locate the ball joint. I needed both 12s. I am heading to the hardware store today to see if I can locate them. Thank you all for your posts and advice, I will try to remember to post a pic of the finished product.

• 5 years later...

Hi folks,

Somewhere on this site I saw some metric bolt specs. Giving the numbers on the bolts, what those numbers mean, tensile strength, etc.

Now I can't find it. It was the most complete bolt spec I have seen.

Does anyone have that information? would you mind shareing it?

Thanks Ed

46 minutes ago, Ed Brock said:

Hi folks,

Somewhere on this site I saw some metric bolt specs. Giving the numbers on the bolts, what those numbers mean, tensile strength, etc.

Now I can't find it. It was the most complete bolt spec I have seen.

Does anyone have that information? would you mind shareing it?

Thanks Ed

Hi Ed, In our downloads there is a document called "General-Datsun Torque Specifications" you can find it here, thanks @Jarvo2: