IGNORED

Need Guidance-looking for throttle body electronic fuel injectors

SJC240

I have a 1973 240Z with an L24 Engine. I am looking for a pair of side draft throttle body electronic fuel injectors that will will bolt on directly in place of the carburetors. I would like the electronic control unit to be fully tune able. Does anyone know where I can purchase something like this?

Thank you for any help and guidance.

SJC240

That's a pretty neat set-up. Are the SUs on Datsuns HS8 or HD8? I've never seen those numbers but according to Wikipedia I think they're HSs.

Thanks for sharing that website, I learned something new to me.

None of the above. The "SUs" that came on Z-cars aren't actually SUs, they are Hitachi HJG46W (USA round tops) or HMB46W (USA flat tops), the design being licensed by SU. They're colloquially referred to as SUs because that's where the design came from, Nissan called them both SUs and SU-type in the FSMs.

His website indicates that it is plug and play for his system. Reading the installation instructions and the parts information, the early 240Z is listed among the applications.

Sure, you can bolt on throttle bodies and having something nice to look at, but to make it all actually work is certainly not plug-and-play...