IGNORED

Flat spot under light throttle application.

azriel_strife

I would have to buy a wideband, I don't know of anyone that will loan me one.

If i remember correctly the cam is a factory n42 cam, making it an "a" grind. I want to get a stage 2 cam for this car if i can't find a turbo motor, but I dont want to spend that money if there's some other underlying issue.

Well the symptoms say "lean miss", but the SM needles say "richer than necessary" at almost all points. Only place they are leaner is way way up by the shank. I would expect that you're above that area at pretty much any spot except maybe idle?

In your original post, you said that you "seated the needles against the seats". What do you mean by that?

the z thereapy dvd says to set the needles against the jets (at zero turns out) by holding up on the choke plunger and pushing the slide down until it stops, then completely tighten the needle set screw. basically it ensures the the needles are set perfectly on the slides. once this is done you set at 2.5 turns out and go from there.

not sure if i explained that clearly?

What makes your engine a stroker--crank? What compression are you running? I don't buy the stock cam is the culprit.

it has an LD crank in it. it's definitely a stroker motor.

A stumble at cruise SU's and timing

I'm still talking ignition:)

wish i could nail it down, advancing or retarding timing doesnt seem to have any effect on the flat spot. but retarding does kill my torque and idle.