NGK BPR6ES-11 for E12-80 distributor? - Parts Swapping - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

NGK BPR6ES-11 for E12-80 distributor?

Featured Replies

I'm guessing I should run ZX plugs now that I've switched to a ZX distributor? Is this what everybody else runs that's done it?

Thanks for any replies,

Cliff

Yep with a .044 gap

Someone here posted that link a couple of years ago, maybe it was you Mitchell.

I printed it off, laminated it and mounted on the wall of my shop, it's just too easy to loose good info like that.

For any of you that do not know how do decode a NGK plug..........

http://www.ngksparkplugs.com/techinfo/spark_plugs/partnumberkey.pdf

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

A person could go "one click hotter" to a 5 instead of a 6. If you do be sure to pull your plugs and make sure they are not too hot - blistered- your porcelain cooked and so forth. Don't want that plug too hot! If you are tracking and pushing your engine up in the 6500 - 7000 RPM you may want to go colder to a 7. I would think anybody with electronic ignition would want to go with a larger gaping than stock.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.