IGNORED

Mr. K's Yellow 240Z

26th-Z

Here's another picture of Mr.K

i3fbxy.jpg

This is when Mr K was a young man. :D

Look at the 510 wagon with whitewall tires. My dad's 510 4 dr sedan had those bias ply tires. They really sucked. I think he got 10,000 out of them or something. Horrible tires. Sears Roadhandlers by Michelin went on after.....world of difference.

Edited by bpilati

Hi Montezuma,

I have hard of big wild fire in Sandiego, hope everyone is OK

and it will not affect ZCON 2014.

I am now preparing bringing my Z432, needs lots of paper work done,

I wish everything goes fine.

I met Matsuo -San last holidy at Fuji speedway , we talked about Sandiego

and we are both excited to seeing Zcar fans in the US.

Fingers crossed,

Kats

Edited by kats

Hi Montezuma,

I have hard of big wild fire in Sandiego, hope everyone is OK

and it will not affect ZCON 2014.

I am now preparing bringing my Z432, needs lots of paper work done,

I wish everything goes fine.

I met Matsuo -San last holidy at Fuji speedway , we talked about Sandiego

and we are both excited to seeing Zcar fans in the US.

Fingers crossed,

Kats

Kats

Everything in San Diego is fine; fires are out and the recovery underway. To be honest the main part of San Diego the city suffered no damage. These fires have no affect at all on the covention.

I know that with the help of Jay the transport of the Z432 will go well; everyone is so excited to see the car.

If you need anything don't hesitate to ask.

We have so great things planned, pictures of you car with Mr. K's car and some famous Z race cars like the Camel IMSA Pace car.

See you soon Kats.

I'm going to miss you, Kats! Oh frustration! I think you should enter your PS30 in the stock class and expect to win a gold medallion. The judges can't take any points off for non-stock items because they have never seen a PS30 and don't have clue what is stock original and what is not!

I'm going to miss you, Kats! Oh frustration! I think you should enter your PS30 in the stock class and expect to win a gold medallion. The judges can't take any points off for non-stock items because they have never seen a PS30 and don't have clue what is stock original and what is not!

Chris even if they have the PS30 figured out they still will not be able to not score that car lower than 95 points out of a 100....it might even be a 100 point car. Not coming Chris?

Kats

Everything in San Diego is fine; fires are out and the recovery underway. To be honest the main part of San Diego the city suffered no damage. These fires have no affect at all on the covention.

I know that with the help of Jay the transport of the Z432 will go well; everyone is so excited to see the car.

If you need anything don't hesitate to ask.

We have so great things planned, pictures of you car with Mr. K's car and some famous Z race cars like the Camel IMSA Pace car.

See you soon Kats.

That will be so fantastic moment for me displaying with those dream cars.

I have something to ask , let you know later,thanks.

Chris! I wished I could see you there, too bad.

About the replica yellow car, I was at the Las Vegas convention with my blue 240Z and the yellow car was also brought from Japan in June 2000.The yellow car was built by an journalist of the magazine and many people helped at the shop "Ultimate" where my blue 240Z was built too.My car was built by the owner Tetsu. Both cars were there almost at same time and so busy to be built not to miss the Nissan cargo ship to LA departed in Apr.

Kats

Chris, my Z432 is not that good, if I would enter, that would be daily driver class.

I drive my Z432 more than once a week even in the rain.

Yes almost the parts are stock Z432 but they are not clean , I wish I could tell you every details one by one.

I am thinking of replacing front windshield to the Nissan stamped NOS before shipping.Also door wether strips are later type . I need to hurry up if I change the ones too.

Kats