IGNORED

240z fuel and brake line insulator sets and steering rack expansion reservoir

nix240z

Datsun 240z rubber grommets & parts is making some really awesome parts, I really appreciate it and I am sure they will go a long way to help us get our cars looking original as possible.

http://www.zcca.org/downloads/2012/ZCCA_Judging_Manual_2012.pdf

If you are going to get your car judged at a ZCCA ZCON event these parts will help you very much.

Datsun 240z rubber grommets & parts is making some really awesome parts, I really appreciate it and I am sure they will go a long way to help us get our cars looking original as possible.

http://www.zcca.org/downloads/2012/ZCCA_Judging_Manual_2012.pdf

If you are going to get your car judged at a ZCCA ZCON event these parts will help you very much.

Thanks,

I never noticed how many little rubber parts there is on a 240z until I started reproducing them for my restoration.

Steve

I agree with Montezuma---totally awesome---could not be better!

These small parts are very important to anyone wanting to truly restore their car and many have been unobtainable until now!

Steve--

Can you reproduce the rubber gasketing for the air cleaner housing. They look to me to be more like an extrusion, but I have no idea really, and I don't know the full extent of your production capabilities. No one offers these and most anyone restoring/repainting or powdercoating their air cleaner needs them.

Maybe you have contacts that can if you can't??

Also, I must mention the wiper linkage boot again---I need at least three.

Thanks for all that you have done!

Jim D.

"Zup"

I agree with Montezuma---totally awesome---could not be better!

These small parts are very important to anyone wanting to truly restore their car and many have been unobtainable until now!

Steve--

Can you reproduce the rubber gasketing for the air cleaner housing. They look to me to be more like an extrusion, but I have no idea really, and I don't know the full extent of your production capabilities. No one offers these and most anyone restoring/repainting or powdercoating their air cleaner needs them.

Maybe you have contacts that can if you can't??

Also, I must mention the wiper linkage boot again---I need at least three.

Thanks for all that you have done!

Jim D.

"Zup"

Jim, wiper linkage boot is still in my plan. I will have to take my wiper assembly apart to get a sample for the mold, I am trying to put my car back together not take it apart again.

The rubber gaskets for the air cleaner housing is too big of an item for my pressure pot, I have a 40 liter pressure pot.

Steve

Another small item that is missing 99%-100% of the time and you don't even know it.

Look at your Escutcheons and you will see the hole.

Door handle Escutcheon rubber bumper.

Escutcheon not included rubber only.

post-24576-14150827523725_thumb.jpg

post-24576-14150827524317_thumb.jpg

Edited by nix240z

Another small item that is missing 99%-100% of the time and you don't even know it.

Look at your Escutcheons and you will see the hole.

Door handle Escutcheon rubber bumper.

Escutcheon not included rubber only.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]69592[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]69593[/ATTACH]

Hi Steve,

They look a lot better than the stuff you can buy at MSA. I thunk they just use the fuel lid rubber which is not the same.

Your attention to detail is faultless.

Now when are you going to start restoring a 280;) Then I wont have to bother making all that stuff.

My shopping list is getting bigger. I am planning on ordering some stuff, but I want to order everything at once to reduce the shipping.

Chas

Thanks Chas, let me know when you would like to order, I will give a discount on a multi item order.

Jim. D aka Zup the wiper linkage boot is now back off the car and getting ready for reproduction. Should be done in a week or so.

Steve

• 3 weeks later...

I am working on these items.

- All 4 of the vent hose seals in rear hatch area with correct look, not just some grommets that fit the holes.

- The license plate light wire grommet, even new units do not come with the grommet.

- Hand throttle knob for 70-71.

- Heater hose grommets on the fire wall.