IGNORED

Would you run this?

Perfect240Z

I've gotten a lot of good information from people. For the record I'm not worried about the head having any problems after its cleaned. I'm sorry I had grammatical errors. Smartphones don't help when your driving and typing apparently. I'm getting it cleaned now, no worries people.

I think that what's bothering some of us is why you aren't worried. Can't figure out why you're so confident, when you can't even get the gasket material off of the head. Maybe you're just okay with problems if they do come up, you'll just take it off and start over.

Can't say that I haven't taken some chances like that myself but you seem a little over-sure that all will be well. Looks like an interesting adventure though. Good luck.

I think that what's bothering some of us is why you aren't worried. Can't figure out why you're so confident, when you can't even get the gasket material off of the head. Maybe you're just okay with problems if they do come up, you'll just take it off and start over.

Can't say that I haven't taken some chances like that myself but you seem a little over-sure that all will be well. Looks like an interesting adventure though. Good luck.

I don't know why im not worried either? Haha its the first car ive ever done anything more then wash and change the oil. I haven't messed up so far, I also take my time on what I do, and I've never had to take off a HG so that's also new which is why I was asking if it should be cleaned more. Everyone had different opiniins on that whuch is why I asked. Trying to learn and also keeping it simple with how I learn. Everyone learns different too.

Which goes along with why I have asked several times about valve size. If this is an unknown head-how do you know whether the valve sizes have not been upgraded in size. If the larger exhaust valve has been installed( a popular upgrade) the valves probably will NOT clear the cylinder bore--ouch!

You need to make sure of what you have.

Which goes along with why I have asked several times about valve size. If this is an unknown head-how do you know whether the valve sizes have not been upgraded in size. If the larger exhaust valve has been installed( a popular upgrade) the valves probably will NOT clear the cylinder bore--ouch!

You need to make sure of what you have.

OK, WEll my Cheapo Harber freight digital caliper came in and I measured my stock valves seat from my other E31 that are unchanged to the E31 I want to use with the new steal seats and They measure the same, so it has the same exhaust valve size.