IGNORED

2013 Midwest Z Heritage, June 14-15, Nashville, INDIANA

z74z90

Last call…for the Midwest Z Heritage!! “Day of Show” registrations are Welcome, so we hope your last minute plans permit you to join us. However, since the t-shirts and the banquet dinners are ordered ahead of time, we had to “guesstimate” the number of day of show registrations. If we have guessed wrong, we may not be able to provide you with either, but that doesn’t mean all is lost. It is still possible to join in the Nissan fun. Basic details are on the registration page of the show website, Midwest Z Heritage Show 2013 .

“Mad Mike” Taylor advised me that I had his involvement with Nissan slightly wrong in the previous post. He states, “I lobbied to have Nissan continue producing a Z after 1996 which turned into the 350Z, which I helped develop:)))”. I knew he was a big cheese anyway.

Last year, at the Hot, Hot, Hot ZROC Midwest Z Heritage in Columbus, I promised a 72 degree, sunny day for our event. Well, it turns out that the actual forecast from both Accuweather and TWC is for about 80 degrees and partly sunny. No real rain in the forecast, so it might be safe to leave the garage. Regardless, we have to take what we get! Join us this Friday and Saturday! Bring your Z/G/GTR friends!

Nothing show related on Sunday, just goodbyes and hitting the road. The show is 10am-1pm on Saturday with the afternoon free to drive the backroads of the area or visit the shops in town. There is a Saturday night banquet for those entered in the show. Sorry the timing doesn't work for you. Next year's event, the 15th Annual, will be in the Cleveland area.

Crap, thanks for letting me know there wouldnt be anything show related Sunday. Most of the car shows I go to usually go half Sunday and then awards. So I figured there would still be something to do and see.

Thanks, hopefully I will be able to catch the next one.

I just wanted to post up a thankyou to the IndyZ car club for putting on a great show this weekend. I know it takes a lot of time an effort to organize something this big, but you guys pulled it off great.

I was impressed by the amount of sponsorship you guys attained, I mean giving away prizes for hours it seemed, everyone had to appreciate that.

• 2 weeks later...

Please visit Midwest Z Heritage Show 2013 Sponsors for the Post Show Wrap Up…photos of all the cars, slide show of the winners, and the banquet and awards ceremony. See if you can recognize the guy sporting the nice red wig!

The cars were spectacular once again! They arrived representing 12 different car clubs…from Canada to Texas and everywhere in between. We had 18 cars that did not have a club affiliation. Perhaps they made some new friends and might now consider a club in their area.

Next year’s 15th Annual Midwest Z Heritage Show will be hosted by Cleveland Z Club and held in Aurora, OH, at the Bertram Inn, on June 13th-15th. Check Midwest Z Heritage Show 2013 Sponsors after January 1st, 2014, for complete information on that event. The show returns to Indiana in 2017!