IGNORED

Updated pictures of my ride.

Great shots - WICKED vette engine swap!! Maybe put in some details about the guy who did the install - does he have any pics of the work? Does it run well and as strong as one might expect??

Really love the wheels too - i have a similar style on mine.

http://www.classiczcars.com/forums/showthread.php?t=46254&page=2&p=408746#post408746

Great shots - WICKED vette engine swap!! Maybe put in some details about the guy who did the install - does he have any pics of the work? Does it run well and as strong as one might expect??

Really love the wheels too - i have a similar style on mine.

e-tek...yes that info is posted under'' Am I sick or what '' thread...........she was transformed in 2005 and rides Zzzzzuper nice,tight and she is WICKED ;),,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Runs strong as in KICK arse :cool:

Edited by 72 OJ

On the above magic markers signatures, what will be the best way to preserve them, clear paint or a plastic clear film ?

I'd gently scuff around the sharpie with a mild (tan) 3M scuff pad, then shoot a coupe light coats of non-acetone based clear over it all.

Edited by e-tek

• 2 weeks later...

Not sick after all, as I am getting ready to put her away from harsh weather, doing all the prep such as fresh oil / coolant / gas treatment and a wax job . I realize that I have driven her in the last four months a total of 3.868 miles with at least 2 thou smiles ;)

Edited by 72 OJ

• 2 weeks later...

The day is getting closer for her hibernation , she will be stored in a facility close to me , just 11 miles away. Hate that I can not enjoy her year round, harsh weather will do severe damage to her sensitive skin...........................:disappoin......

Edited by 72 OJ