IGNORED

Updated pictures of my ride.

Just got home on my new to me Z. David had her in hibernation for almost two years , so she was out this past weekend for an event at Summit Point WV and I drool all over her and had to have her . So over a few cold ones we traded. She is a blast , her new name ''Z-Vette''. LS 1, 6spd, custom built suspension, custom built rear, custom built subframe ,discs on all corners,A/C,leather Recaros,perfect dash, perfect interior ,naked bumpers, euro rear lights, Panasports and a Cali/rust free body with a first rate paint job.;)

Just got home on my new to me Z. David had her in hibernation for almost two years , so she was out this past weekend for an event at Summit Point WV and I drool all over her and had to have her . So over a few cold ones we traded. She is a blast , her new name ''Z-Vette''. LS 1, 6spd, custom built suspension, custom built rear, custom built subframe ,discs on all corners,A/C,leather Recaros,perfect dash, perfect interior ,naked bumpers, euro rear lights, Panasports and a Cali/rust free body with a first rate paint job.;)

I am SOOOOO jealous!! There is an LS1 powered 260Z at the tracks around here. He intimidates the hell out of the Z06's. If you are tracking the car, I hope it has a really good roll cage and 5 point harnesses.

Nice!

Marty

Check my new Z, a 1972 Cali with a nice drivetrain...........;)here are some pics ...........

Wow! That is so perfect. I want one of those so bad. Very jealous here.

A car almost exactly like that will be my next project. Only thing I will change is the color and the rims. From the outside that car looks bone stock. Pop that hood and you have a 'Big Old' motor that looks like it was designed for that compartment. Just Beautiful...Congrats!

I am SOOOOO jealous!!
Wow! That is so perfect. I want one of those so bad. Very jealous here.

Thanks for your comments, I am still shock that I own such a BEAST, this is a real toy that I intend to enjoy to tha max ;)

Here are some VITALS on ''Z-VETTE''.LS1 engine with 21k documented miles at time of conversion. She now has 6.353 k on complete conversion . The trany is a Tremec T56 6 spd. The diff is from an Infinity Q 45, R200 VLSD.She rides on MSA coilovers and camber plates w/Eibach springs and Tokikos 5 way inserts. On her corners Modern Motorsports Extreme 13''PBR discs F/R.Sway bars F/R are Suspension Techniques......HER STATS>>>> Weight 2.653 LBS>>> Dyno-340 RWHP and 365 RWT . PLUS her MPG high way is 32 ;)

Edited by 72 OJ

This morning I went to the local Saturday meet and the guys were very impress with my new toy and the quality of work done, they like the neatness of the engine bay, must said that it look factory , the items that caused more converse were the cold air intake, the discs brakes on all corners, the diff set up,the fit of the A/C unit, the headers neat install, the stance, the perfect interior and how well the 7 yr old paint looks,plus her beautiful sound. ;) Here are some pics.........

post-25833-14150819076193_thumb.jpg

post-25833-1415081907541_thumb.jpg

post-25833-14150819075589_thumb.jpg

post-25833-14150819075679_thumb.jpg

post-25833-14150819075879_thumb.jpg

post-25833-14150819076105_thumb.jpg

Edited by 72 OJ

This has been a week of pure joy, after a few hours of buyers remorse and mental detachment from my former toys . This thing/addiction/sickness/car crazy/ for this marvel of a car is only understood by other car guys.It is so true that a lot of us have gotten older, but seems that we have not grown up. The feeling of connecting with fond past memories is a wonderful thing,in my case the 240Z marked a large spot in my memory bank.This current silver Z is just like the first Z I saw in the island of Puerto Rico at the age of 17,I then had a 67 Triumph Herald and after that I can count and name the fifty two cars that I have owned but the desire to own a 240Z has been vivid in me. When I purchased my orange 72 Cali I was very pleased with its originality and personality,but realized that I wanted more, more comfort creatures like A/C , leather comfy seats, a better stance,a more responsive engine,more wow factor. I love the Z's sexy lines, it looks exotic but Mr.K in an interview stated that one thing that he would have added/changed to his creation was more power.So here I am today sipping my java and contemplating my toy what a JOY ;)

Edited by 72 OJ