IGNORED

Family photos

five&dime

I see similarities with several of them - with that many colors I would want a different engine style for each on as well. Let's see - one original L24 with SU's - one L28 with Triple Mikuni's - one with a V8 - one with a stroker - one with a SR20DET..............oh well.........a beautiful line up with any of the above choices. Well done!!

Great pics as always. Btw I had a hell of a time with an 06 v70r. Be very aware of the vacuum system for the brake booster. Mine had less than 15,000 mikes and caused intermittent and brief total brake failure. Volvo finally fixed it, or they felt they had, with a new brake booster, master cylinder and check valve but I was done and I dealt it for a 335i. The awd system will die too but that's not a safety issue. Great car on paper, mine was a stick too. 335i hasn't been exactly problem free either but all seems good now.

I see similarities with several of them - with that many colors I would want a different engine style for each on as well. Let's see - one original L24 with SU's - one L28 with Triple Mikuni's - one with a V8 - one with a stroker - one with a SR20DET..............oh well.........a beautiful line up with any of the above choices. Well done!!

I will add to the above list one to be lowered with fat tires , a low stance IMO adds more of a feline sexy look to the Z .......;)

Edited by 72 OJ

We put a blade on Brandon's spoiler on his BIMMER to mow the grass.........OJ is the BMW low enough for you? LOL By the way, I just noticed that the only thing in the picture American is the flag :stupid: .........Rising Sun anyone?

Edited by Diseazd

Great pics as always. Btw I had a hell of a time with an 06 v70r. Be very aware of the vacuum system for the brake booster. Mine had less than 15,000 mikes and caused intermittent and brief total brake failure. Volvo finally fixed it, or they felt they had, with a new brake booster, master cylinder and check valve but I was done and I dealt it for a 335i. The awd system will die too but that's not a safety issue. Great car on paper, mine was a stick too. 335i hasn't been exactly problem free either but all seems good now.

Luckily the AWD rear output seal is leak free :) I feel pretty confident that if the brakes haven't had any problems at 81k, then most likely it was already taken care of with a recall etc. Thanks for the tip though. I will keep that in mind in case I notice any issues.

I've been waiting for a family photo. Simply stunning!

BTW, how long did it take to keep moving the cars forward and backwards to get all of the different angles? Great photography as usual Brandon.

Edited by Jeff G 78

FYI: http://v70r.com/forums/topic/9796-loss-of-brake-assist/

This was exactly, to a T, what was happening with mine...Volvo is aware of it and what will happen is the brake pedal will go rock hard, then will be responsive again once the pedal is released.

Edit; to keep the thread on track, I'm off to pick my Z up this afternoon from the body restoration shop...460 hours on the rotissorie and she's heading back home:

post-23950-14150819169387_thumb.jpg

post-23950-14150819170059_thumb.jpg

Edited by ollie
Z realted news...