Newest addition to the garage. - Page 6 - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Newest addition to the garage.

Featured Replies

<------Has said a few choice words to said cotter pin myself. What a beautiful car! Nice example kept in rare form and all original even to the flat top carbs. Wow.

I've had more than a few words with that pin. Had to use long pliers to (blindly) get it in there. Not fun.

Great Z car you picked up. My favorite color. My 72 is also an ex-auto car. I had no idea it had been converted until I found some extra wires that seemed to lead from the firewall, down into the trans tunnel. After much head scratching, I remembered that the PO had mentioned that it was originally auto. I can't wait to see what you do with it, but it's already beautiful. Best of luck with it.

Guy Miller ranch... where thoroughbred Datsuns go to stud.

  • 4 weeks later...
  • Author

New stuff for the new Z.......

post-14126-14150819877637_thumb.jpg

post-14126-14150819878273_thumb.jpg

post-14126-14150819879033_thumb.jpg

post-14126-14150819879543_thumb.jpg

post-14126-1415081988007_thumb.jpg

Beautiful - of course it would be sexier if she was wearing a set of triples...( to go with her whitey tighties and her double D's)!!

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Stunning! Congrats on another Z find. Great color--I'm kind of partial to 918 orange. The paint looks remarkably well preserved.

Yep, PANASPORTS complement the S30 to a T, my Z has them ;)

  • Author

More progress.....the radiator was boiled out, repainted, then Banzai stickers were applied. The digital camera is great for getting wires reconnected as they should be. Bye, bye auto shifter. I'm really liking this color......

post-14126-14150819914287_thumb.jpg

post-14126-14150819914773_thumb.jpg

post-14126-14150819915383_thumb.jpg

post-14126-1415081991599_thumb.jpg

post-14126-14150819916574_thumb.jpg

Carl kicks himself for not buying that car!! {but glad Guy did}. LOL

Carl B.

  • Author

You ought to kick yourself Carl......but you know she's got a good home.Everything is cleaning up almost like new. I started compounding under the hood......amazing.....it looks like new. It'll still take $12,000.00 to $15,000.00 to get her perfect, but having absolutely no rust let's you start from the 45 yard line.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.