Newest addition to the garage. - Page 14 - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Newest addition to the garage.

Featured Replies

  • Author

When you ever consider selling one of those Z cars - look me up.  I've been off this board regularly since I sold my car a few years back, but I never forgot your car(s)...they look perfect, exactly how I would do a "restomod" Z.

 

Good luck with all of them!

Thanks rdefabri........that's about the best compliment I could ask for......sorry, I couldn't part with any of them........but, I'm done.....no more!

She's a real beauty, but you can't stop now, a lot more to save & restore, besides you don't have a Fairlady Z RHD yet.

......but, I'm done.....no more!

Riiiiiiigggggghhhhhttttttt.   :rolleyes:  :P  :LOL:

  • Author

Nope ......this time I'm sure!

Edited by Diseazd

  • Author

post-13264-0-68084700-1428884201_thumb.j

Jeff........To get another Z, I'd have to expand my garages.....and what are the chances of that????

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.