Newest addition to the garage. - Page 9 - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Newest addition to the garage.

Featured Replies

  • Author

Installed the engine, installed and bled the new brake and clutch master cylinders. She should be ready to fire up Saturday morning!

post-14126-14150820723653_thumb.jpg

post-14126-14150820724284_thumb.jpg

post-14126-14150820724814_thumb.jpg

post-14126-14150820725344_thumb.jpg

post-14126-14150820725876_thumb.jpg

That is pure Z porn,,,,,,,,,lost of details........ fantasZtico WOW :cool:

Absolutely beautiful! May I ask where you purchased the floor jute?

  • Author

Spitz.....That's original......this car only had 36,000 original miles.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
  • Author

Put 50 miles on her today......runs beautiful! Millie (my German Short Hair Pointer approves). Next, I'll install the Spook. I've got the new Denver bumpers, but I'm going to run her without bumpers for a while.

post-14126-14150820778139_thumb.jpg

post-14126-14150820778899_thumb.jpg

post-14126-14150820779635_thumb.jpg

post-14126-14150820780289_thumb.jpg

post-14126-14150820780836_thumb.jpg

Edited by Diseazd

This is a Zuper nice Z, again thanks for sharing ;)

Edited by 72 OJ

  • Author

.......the finishing touch.....the spook.

post-14126-14150820849617_thumb.jpg

post-14126-1415082085024_thumb.jpg

post-14126-14150820850776_thumb.jpg

post-14126-14150820851309_thumb.jpg

I just joined the group and am back into the wonderful Z cars. In the process of restoring a 71 240. This thread and all the pictures are amazing - Z porn is right. Beautiful work and an amazing collection of great cars - congrats.

  • 5 months later...

AWESOME. Like a big model.

Where did you buy all your parts from?

  • Author

Thanks e-trek......I have many sources for parts, from Z owners to MSA , Black Dragon etc. If you need a particular part, PM me and I'll try to help steer you to the vendor or person to best help you. I'm enjoying following your restoration thread. BTW......the orange Z should be going in for paint soon.....I'll update as Chuck starts working his magic....he's amazing. Regards.......Guy

  • 1 month later...
  • Author

Dropped the orange 72 off at my restoration guru.....pics to follow as Chuck works his magic.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.