Newest addition to the garage. - Page 13 - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Newest addition to the garage.

Featured Replies

  • 3 months later...
  • Author

post-13264-0-10204900-1424794600_thumb.j

 

Chuck sent me a picture. The 72 is ready.......this is a cell phone pic......I'll send better pics when I get her home!

hats off to chuck. i do appreciate his work.

nice color too!

I had no idea such beautiful condition Z's existed... and then you made it better!!

When is the construction gonna start for the new garage? you gotta be running out of room, lifts maybe? ,,,,, LOL

  • 2 weeks later...
S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Author

post-13264-0-30625500-1428172713_thumb.jpost-13264-0-10596600-1428172725_thumb.j

My friend Mike Lee took a couple cool shots of the orange Z at Cars and Coffee this morning.

When you ever consider selling one of those Z cars - look me up.  I've been off this board regularly since I sold my car a few years back, but I never forgot your car(s)...they look perfect, exactly how I would do a "restomod" Z.

 

Good luck with all of them!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.