IGNORED

Z DayZ - Tail of the Dragon - North Carolina

Travel'n Man

Micheal,

Great meeting you as well - hope you drive back was not too long with your extra passenger. You have a hot 260Z. PM me and give me you email address. We need to stay in touch! Hope to see you again next year, I'm getting ready to stay most of the week next year - just not enough drivin' time for travel'n man! I had to post a pic of your car above......hope you didn't mind..........glad see you win a 1st place as well!

• 1 month later...

I have a ton of pictures from Zdayz-I'll round the S30s up and post them to a new album in my gallery over the next few days-those of you who haven't been to a Zdayz, better hurry up, I reserved my room for next year while I was there! Bryan and his crew have made it a terrific event, and next year will only be better! It is a great Z experience with an unbeatable driving experience!

Will