IGNORED

Dyno numbers 240Z

E-ticket

OK, I finally got the sheets scanned, hopefully they display right.. The Dyno used is a DynoJet 248 Model 248 single drum.

More info on the day - Cool about 48 degrees and cloudy, which I'm sure helped

Uncorrected - what it pulled that day

SAE - what it should pull regardless of condidtions

Weber info:

DCOE 40's - fairly old - Made in Italy in top cover

Idle jets - 50F9

Main Jets - 130

Emulsion tubes - F11

Air Correctors - 180

Chokes - 30

Timing set at 33 degrees

Fuel - Super Unleaded

post-18903-1415081815569_thumb.jpg

post-18903-14150818156314_thumb.jpg

Edited by E-ticket

Looks like you have a good tune on that motor! I like you AFR's, not too rich.

I noticed the chokes are 30's. Not sure if that's the same as what Mikuni's choke, but that seems conservative, but maybe that's where she likes to run.

Great Job.

When I was at the dyno the operator had a choice of numbers- example SAE. I guess you could do a direct comparison to factory SAE numbers that way. I believe the dyno gas the ability to correct for atmospheric conditions to make thongs apples to apples

All machine work was done by Abacus Racing in Virginia Beach. The guys told me there are more than six different readings, SAE is considered to be the best comparison to real world HP and Torque in any conditions..

Corrected dyno numbers account for changes in temperature, pressure and humidity and are the numbers for a theoretical "standard" day. The only apples-to-apples comparison that can be made is if the cars run on the same dyno, utilizing the same correction standard.