IGNORED

MSA discount for CZCC

Willoughby Z

Ok, since I'm an early riser today (jetlag), I was able to spend some more time on this. You can ALSO see your member number showing up when you click on "view profile"... Your member number will show up on the left column next to your avatar.

I've never received the discount as far as I am aware. I've always noted my membership in the comments, but not my #. They've never followed up to ask for a number, I wasn't aware it was needed.

Kind of bummed about that.. I've easily spent over $700 dollars with them this year, $300 this week alone.

On the profile page in MSA, where you enter shipping address, etc., there is a field "Customer Number" which is permanently kept. I've added my membership number there in the format: CZCC- #, and will add it to the Notes on the order. Someone else said you don't see the discount immediately on the invoice, but it shows up on your credit card. I'll see soon if it still works.

I've never received the discount as far as I am aware. I've always noted my membership in the comments, but not my #. They've never followed up to ask for a number, I wasn't aware it was needed.

Kind of bummed about that.. I've easily spent over $700 dollars with them this year, $300 this week alone.

Bums me out too, Ive spent in the area of $1500 in the last 18 months and never received a discount.

The only place I've seen MSA mention a Z club discount is on the account logon page:

https://www.thezstore.com/store/merchant.mvc?Session_ID=553e9de94df9e110ce0311ffb21dae33&Screen=LOGN&Order=0

"Note: Z Car Club members, please email the webmaster with your Z Club affiliation and membership number (must match the current membership list sent to us from your Club Officers), after you have created your Z Store account! Normally we will be able to complete the set up the following business day. Thanks!"

Robert S.

I spoke to MSA today. They stated that the club discount is approximately 10% on most items. It may be a little more or a less depending on the part being ordered. They said if you order something on sale, you would get the lower price of the two, for exemple if an item is on sale for 20% off their regular price that is the price you would be invoiced since it is a better discount than the club 10% discount.

They also confirmed that this discount will apply only to new orders going forward once they have your club number on file. They will not go back and apply the discount for previous orders that have already been invoiced.

200th post :D

Edited by mgmoreau