IGNORED

MSA discount for CZCC

Willoughby Z

Hi guys! Yes you will receive a discount. I used to have an easy way to find your member number but lost it with our latest upgrade. Glad you got the number!! And let us know if you got the discount. If you have any issues with the discount please send me a PM before you buy.

Hi guys! Yes you will receive a discount. I used to have an easy way to find your member number but lost it with our latest upgrade. Glad you got the number!! And let us know if you got the discount. If you have any issues with the discount please send me a PM before you buy.

It would have been useful to at least know about the discount and how to find it. I thought I remembered seeing that we get a discount at MSA but when I looked around the site I couldn't find any mention of it and figured that either I was mistaken or it was no longer offered. I don't know how large the discount was or is, but a 10% discount would have covered the shipping and then some on my last order.

Chris

Every website seems to have some quirk. This site doesn't provide it in your profile, MSA has no provision for adding your member number to your profile when registering... Not whining, just an observation.

I completed my order after a phone call to MSA revealed that you have to put your member number in the comment box- not the coupon/promo box. There was no reflection of a 10% discount in the total on the invoice after doing so.

We'll see...

My order was nearly $600, so 10% will pay the shipping and for the $52. FPR I found online elsewhere.

• 1 year later...
The membership number is no longer in the URL. Where can we find it now?

Thanks,

Jim

Good question, Jim. The new forum software now hides the member number quite thoroughly. As Admin, I can look it up in the database, and yours is 21452. But I don't think I can do that as a routine thing for all users. It might get time-consuming!

Hi guys, I saw this coming and was able to make a change tonight. You can now find your member ID underneath your avatar on every post. Take a look to the left of my post here and you should see it.

I'm also trying to see if I can add it to the membership "about me" page. A bit of code hacking going on on this side of the screen... :)