IGNORED

ZCON 2011 Teaser

hls30.com

Do you have a registration form without having to actually register online?

Pm me your email and I'll send you a draft to use instead of making you wait for the final version-registration is moving very fast, and I don't want a delay on my part to mean you miss a spot in something you want to participate in.

Will

Well, looks like we will have a hatch based swap meet!

On Thursday(while the Convention Center is being loaded for the car show on Friday) we will be hosting a parking lot swap meet! Registered Convention goers will be granted a single parking place to back their Z into to swap/sell Z stuff! Nothing but Z stuf! Convention sponsors will have the option to use more parking places and vehicles other than Zs, and may set up tents and seating! Strict rules will be forth coming and strictly enforced, Security will be provided.

Well, I'm glad this teaser is better than the one I saw on Yahoo for last year's ZCON, which was basically a commercial for 350Zs, and used some video from the 2007 convention. It didn't even have one photo of Nashville in it! Just 350Zs driving fast.

• 1 month later...

Just found out I will be home during this time frame inshallah, am also stoked to go since the Westin is where I honeymooned back in 2002, a gorgeous venue. I can finally make it to one of these after knowing about them for 20+ years!!!

Edited by gogriz91

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I love the idea of club names on the name tags!

I'll see if I can get the info off the registration site...

Another thing I would like to do is get the club members and their cars together for a group photo

On another front.

Just added a couple of documents on the Track and Autocross events!

on the Motorsports page of Zcon.org

Will be adding a link to the overflow hotel, the Inn at Ellis Square

99 and 119 plus tax A short walk and a free ferry ride from Z Island- and closer to The Lady and Son-if you call for reservarions mention ZCON2011 to get the group pricing.

One month from today!

What if I dont have my car together in time to bring it? It's going to be close, I'm going to have about 2 weeks to put it back together after paint. The guys in my local Z club said something about when they went to Daytona, you had to pay an extra fee to get into the car show if you didn't bring a car ?

For the 2008 convention, you could type in a nickname when you registered, that you wanted to get on your nametag, so you could get on your CZCC username or anything else on there. Otherwise, your local officeMax or pharmacy store has nametag products, or just grab the DUCT TAPE! HAHA

I still have the little flashing guitar nametag from 2008. I just replace the nametag insert and install some new batteries.

Cozye-

A "extra" fee for non-entrants?

That's odd. the Entry fee (includes) the cost for the opening & closing parties/banquets, so if you are a spectator, a small fee is appropriate for those few things.

OTOH-

All you really need to take your car to the convention is the driver seat, right? Start there, and see how much else you can get, like the bumpers and all the carpeting ('beauty panels' are optional!) LOL

Good luck!

Edited by TomoHawk

We paid the registration fees and signed up for everything Zcon. I just wanted to understand if there were additional costs for anything, and weather it was relavent if I arrived in a Z or not. We will definitely be trying to take the Z ;)