IGNORED

First time Z owner

Perfect240Z

Well I cleaned one half way tonight doing the soak. I'm taking that carb to work with me tomorrow so I can clean the rear of it with carb cleaner. Oh my gosh is there lots if carbon to take off I'll take a photo of one dirty and one clean and maybe someone can tell me if they have been cleaned before or not.

Perfect240Z,

Let me know if you want any local support in fiddling with the carbs. I just removed and reinstalled ZTherapy Carbs on my Fairlady and discovered a few tricks here and there along the way. If your car is still in Mountain View, and you want to stay after work sometime I can help :)

I also have the ZTherapy reference material if you need to borrow :x But I'd recommend you buy a copy, as it is VERY handy in disassemblying carbs and telling you what to look out for!

Perfect240Z,

Let me know if you want any local support in fiddling with the carbs. I just removed and reinstalled ZTherapy Carbs on my Fairlady and discovered a few tricks here and there along the way. If your car is still in Mountain View, and you want to stay after work sometime I can help :)

I also have the ZTherapy reference material if you need to borrow :x But I'd recommend you buy a copy, as it is VERY handy in disassemblying carbs and telling you what to look out for!

Yea that would be awesome! I was planning to order the DVD as soon as I can. If I can't get them back in then I'll def need some help. Maybe help tuning them? I don't mind staying after work, just need a sunny day for it.

Hi everyone,

I always dreamed about having a sports car or a manual transmission car for that matter. I'm a manager at a doggie daycare and one of my favorite clients owned a 1970 datsun 240z that he told me about a few times. I have been searching for a second car and I couldn't narrow down what I wanted to buy with little money that I had to save. One day my favorite clients wife told me she was making her hubby sell his car or give it to the neighbor because he had t touched it for 2 years(stopped running after he bought it). So I said jokingly you guys should give it to me, I'll fix it!!! And so after a maybe 15 min drive home I got the call "it's yours!". So I would like to say Hi I'm alex and I own a 1970 Datsun 240z

You mean you got a free car?