IGNORED

R/T Mount Group Buy. 2nd Batch. Who's in...

Zs-ondabrain

• 3 weeks later...
Dave, Your work is so awesome. Very clean. I got my R/T mount from the link you provided and a new factory isolator today so hopefully it is goodbye clunk.

Agreed!!

Another great part Dave! I got mine a few weeks back...ok, over a month ago. ;) I ordered two since they are in short supply, one for my Z and one just in case I get another Z that I want to keep.

**CHRISTMAS SPECIAL**

I have 3 R/T Mounts for SALE!! They are Raw steel (uncoated/painted)

I normally sell them for $65? If I recall correctly. Since I am broke and would like to buy my children a few gifts, I will let them go for $50 each and that includes Free Shipping anywhere in the lower 48 States.

Please contact me at wolfin32z@yahoo.com if you're interested.

Cash, Check, Money Order or Paypal

Merry Christmas.

Dave

• 2 months later...

To any and all who are still interested in Purchasing the R/T mount. They are once again available thru Brian at Technoversions. They are Already Powdercoated and come with the bump stop. If you would like to get yours with a Pre-machined GM trans mount (already machined to fit your R180 or R200 diff bolt pattern) then the cost is $28 more.

He recently had a new batch made up and they are done and ready to ship for $60 + $12 S/H

http://www.technoversions.com/DiffMountHome.html

Click on the "Purchase" button on the upper Left column to buy one. He uses PayPal, so in the "Notes to seller" please let him know that I sent you to him. He likes to know these things.

Thanks to all my previous customers and Brians New Customers.

Dave

http://www.technoversions.com/DiffMountPurchase.html

• 1 month later...

I keep getting emails, asking if I have the R/T mounts available. I do not have any at the moment.

Brian at Technoversions still has some available that are Powdercoated and come with the ES Urethane bump stop or GM trans mount (Machined to fit your diff correctly) for an additional price.

http://www.technoversions.com/DiffMountHome.html

Not trying to bump the thread, just letting all who ask that I do NOT have any, but Brian does.

Thank you to Mike for hosting and to all who have purchased from me in the past.

Dave

• 2 weeks later...

Thanx for all the info Dave, I ordered my R/T Mount yesterday. Can't wait to get started on my R200 swap. Still traking down some parts. Hopefully getting a speedo gear tomarrow off a salvage yard 280zx.

Read on another posting that someone had clearance issues with the rear swaybar after installing the R/T Mount with Option #2, GM Mount. Has anyone else had this problem? Thanx

Bryce

Edited by bluezcrazy

Hey, no problem. That's what I'm here for.

I think the clearance issue you heard of is when the larger flange is used or when the R200 is too far forward or back.

There's always the Bump Stop with the stock mount. That will sit the diff at the correct height.

Brian says "Thank You and he still has some in stock"

Thanks again guys.

Dave

• 7 months later...