IGNORED

The 20 cars that changed the world

mikemerkury

I've owned 2 close relatives - an MG 1100 (Mini Cooper's slightly larger brother) and an MGB (mechanically almost identical to the MGA). But I figure close only counts in the three 'H's - Horseshoes, Hand grenades and Hydrogen bombs.

Edited by Arne

I had 3. My first car was a blue (imagine that) 64 Bug, totaled twice, once in front, then in back. Had 2, 43 MBJeeps to make one, partnered with big brother and lost big time. I supplied the money, he got all the fun. Then the Z. I know it changed my world.

Bonzi Lon

I had 2, the Caravan and My 73 240 Z. I drove the Z to 100K miles then took it of the road to clean off the rust and it was never finnished because my wife told me she was Pregnant and I needed the money fopr the kids. 25+ years under a car cover. I'm working on her now and hope to drive her again this summer. I miss and love my old 240Z. The Caravan was fun too. I lot of trips with the kids.