IGNORED

R-T diff mount Group Buy

Zs-ondabrain

Good to hear, let us know when you get it in there.

Spent all day working on Z Tyler Z's 280z. Last Saturday and today we replaced all 4 corners (Tokico Struts and Eibach PR Lowering springs with ES Urethane) We also swapped his Hi-Hat strut tops with the 240Z 1" lower tops. It's got a much better stance, doesn't weeble wobble down the road any more and you can't wipe the smile off his face.

LOOOONG day, taking a shower and going to bed.

Dave

Crisis Overted!!! Thanks you Mr. Post man... Good to hear it finally showed. That was weird. Must have took a trip around the world or something. 12 days is a long time.

Anyways. SOLD!!!!!! ALL GONE, NO MORE, SOLD THE LAST 2 TODAY.

The R/T Mounts are all gone. I delivered the last 2 to A member today. Even got a new roof skin for the 260Z in the process. Now I getta pull "An Arne" on my 260Z.

I always wanted to coin a phrase after Arne. And now I have. Thanks Arne.

Thanks to everyone who made this group buy possible.

Dave.

Even got a new roof skin for the 260Z in the process. Now I getta pull "An Arne" on my 260Z.

I always wanted to coin a phrase after Arne. And now I have. Thanks Arne.

Er, um, well...

I guess I can think of worse things to be tied to linguistically than the process of eliminating an S30's aftermarket sunroof. LOL

Set my mount a couple of days ago it slid in like a lamb no hassels at all, will mount the differential as soon as I redo the spindle pin bushings,made a tool today will test it next week.

Thanks Again for doing this for us Dave.

Best,

H Houghton

PS Started reinstalling the engine bay harness you did for me Dave it is wonderful!

here's a link to Arne's thread, from when he tossed the sunroof for a solid roof.

http://www.classiczcars.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30409

I will post a full thread on the process. Just by looking at Arne's body shop pics, I got a pretty good idea of where to start and how to finish. I'm staying away from the body line above the quarter windows and will likely cut about 2 inches higher than the stock line. And probably do the fronts following the curvature of the window line to the drip rails.

Just wait and see. That's all I can say until I actually do it.

And you said "Slid in like a Lamb" er, um, what the hell are you doing in your spare time? Do you need one of those bumper stickers that read...... "No animals were harmed in the making of this Z" LOL LOL LOL LOL ROFL

Dave

Now that they are all gone or spoken for, I STILL haven't heard from ConchZ, Tarmac or Powerglide. I'm guessing they lost interest or are just too busy to respond. But I guess I'll have to go on a first come, first serve basis. If I don't hear from them in a week (by next sunday) I won't have a choice but to sell them.

Not trying to rattle cages but PM's don't seem to be working.

Dave

Edited by Zs-ondabrain