IGNORED

Oregon or Bust!

Frankie,

You made the right decision. A big ol' storm came roaring in off the Pacific last night.... They were calling for like 75 MPH winds on the coast. In fact, Astoria is 6 feet farther inland today than it was yesterday, it blew that hard.

Yeth thir, that's what I heard, yeth thir......

Had you been there, you'd a been on your way to Costa Rica by now....;)

As the others have said its better for you to discover what winter weather is like here right off the bat, though I'm sure its no worse than where you were from and certainly not as bad as Chicago. You should make it a point sometime in your future travels to come back up here in the middle of the summer....you'll see then why people stay here. Good luck in your travels and hope you find a place to settle where you can be happy and it doesn't cost too much to live so you will have more money to treat your Z right.

greg

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Fast Woman,

I settled in Oceanside, CA for now. Just rented a room. I am trying to find work in San Diego or a little bit north around here. I have just been hitting the jobs sites and hopefully I'll find something soon. I gotta thank Motorman7 for his hospitality, and introducing me to the local z clubs. Thats about it for me. I appreciate you all reading my blog, and I hope you enjoyed reading. Quite a trip that I will never forget. Nice to be on the road not knowing where your gonna be next or whats gonna happen next. Just me and my Z.

Wish me luck finding a job

Frankie

• 1 month later...

Why on EARTH would you leave Indiana? haha.. well I can tell you one thing, the west coast is much more exciting these days. Having lived in California most my life, and spending 4 years at Purdue University in Indiana, I can vouch for that.