IGNORED

Let's show vintage racing pictures. I'll start.

conedodger

On January 24, 2016 at 1:27 PM, gnosez said:

I am looking for pictures of the 1972-73 Bob Sharp Racing seasons showing the wheels used on the 240Zs.

Besides the gold center BBS three piece ones, BSR used what looked like white Minilites.

You are correct: the CP cars '73 though '76 ran on 14x7 magnesium Minilites painted white. 

And a front bumper.

Thanks. I have two sets of the BSR original three piece BBS wheels, one with race slicks and the other with vintage approved RA1s and was looking for a set of back-up wheels to use with rain tires. Maybe I'll have the panasports blasted and powder coated white. In the rain they are close enough to be considered minilites.

• Like 1

Here's a cool shot from the 2015 Monterey Reunion..... not vintage shots, but vintage cars...

David Martin in the Frieselle Z, John Morton in Joel Andersons Z, me in the Natural Light Z and Dave Stone in the Bondurant Z.  Morton dove under the Joest 935 in a "holly s&&t" moment at the top of the corkscrew....

Bob

9a 408a monterey halthomsphoto.jpg

• Like 1