IGNORED

You guys North of me won't be happy...

mally002

:(http://cgi.ebay.com/1970s-Datsun-240Z-260Z-280Z-Body-Massager_W0QQitemZ170194578828QQihZ007QQcategoryZ19066QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

"not as good as sitting in the seat and driving a Z-but close!" One of these and a warm fire is the best we can hope for.:(

hey! i had one of those! i don't think it had an emblem on it though.

Well,

It was a tough choice today, 71 degrees and sunny and torn between which 240 to take out, Green or Orange........So I drove both.

Just thought I would give you Snow trapped folks something to look forward too, please don't hate me......Man it feels good in shorts......ROFL

Love ya guys,

Randy

'just means we get to keep the miles off 6 to 7 months out of the year... :cheeky:

With 71 degrees, why weren't you driving the TR-6 Randy? :classic: I drove Lime Z in the AM and then took "The B" out for a spin with the Mrs. in the afternoon. Yellow Z is at the Dr. at the moment, or I would of took it out too!

Being orginally from Minnesota, I had enough cold weather growing up there to last a lifetime! Can't beat the warm weather down here in the South!!

Nice new avatar photo Randy!

Thanks Doug,

The TR is also at the Dr's.......should be back next week.

A little off topic, but the 356 is finally media blasted and body work should start soon, hopefully she will be back by April. (Here's a photo)

After a day like yesterday I am so over Winter....(I know, I know, we have really mild Winter's, but it's still Winter) and I'm ready for the time change.

Cheers,

post-13312-14150802433414_thumb.jpg

Well,

It was a tough choice today, 71 degrees and sunny and torn between which 240 to take out, Green or Orange........So I drove both.

Just thought I would give you Snow trapped folks something to look forward too, please don't hate me......Man it feels good in shorts......ROFL

Love ya guys,

Randy

Hey Randy,

Just for the counterpoint. Here are a couple of shots of downtown Disraeli, Quebec. I was sitting in the local pizzeria having lunch after a hockey game when I read your post. These shots are when I walked out the front door from my pizza in disgust.

img018.jpg

img019.jpg

Hence the minor hate :sick: and the major slashing a guy took the next game :stupid:.

Doesn't help that i've had to dig my 4x4 Tahoe out from getting stuck in the snow twice in the last month.

On that point, the wife said she could learn to appreciate country music. Prepare the extra room. We move in next week. ROFLROFLROFL

It's a balmy 35 on the northcoast, and I still haveat least 2 months of stuff to do on the car. So as long as the kerosene holds out, I"m OK.

But thanks to the old reliable Ohio weather, we'll get those two or three good showers by the end of April, if not by the end of March. I'll have the winter Z parts bills paid off by then.

thxZ

Zak...moved to Rigaud just outside Montreal...just in time for a record snowfall year...completely different than TO.

Check out the Tahoe and the Sequoia in front of the garage after one dump...

DSCN0118.jpg

The guys in the Z club say our season is 3-4 weeks shorter than Toronto...damn...