IGNORED

2008 Int'l Convention Sep 28 - Oct 3

TomoHawk

any results yet ??

If you are referring to the car show judging sheets, those will be s-mailed to you- 'soon.' The results for the car show, and autocross are going to be posted on the clevelandrockZ.com website- 'soon.' :classic:

Due to the large amount of sponsor donations, Z-store inventory, goodie bag stuffings, and other convention-related stuff that helped make the convention a success, there is still a lot of cleanup & organization to do, so please be patient.

I think I can tell you that are are still some engine & body parts (300ZX performance intakes, S30 floorpans, etc) in the inventory and will go up for sale. Everybody on the convention email list will get a notice about that.

thxZ

Patrick,

I have been tuned into the ZCCA chatter for the last few months. As you all may know, I am now part of the executive committee. The ZCCA is organizing major changes in the way it conducts business. Three new officers were elected in Cleveland. The web site is going for a revamp. And the computers are getting a software update. The ZCCA maintains convention computers, including the car show, with a fairly significant database. In the past, getting the car show result has been a long ordeal and the recent chatter amongst the executive committee leads me to believe that the results should come pretty soon along with mailing of the judging sheets to each entrant. There is a thankyou letter included now.

While I'm talking about it, thanks again to Cleveland for a great show, look for new ZCCA judging rules in the near future. There will be an attempt to clarify the car classification rules and a judging proceedures guideline is being dicussed.

Chris