IGNORED

Rating the factory 240Z fuel vent hoses

Cliff - that is exactly the process I used for my install.  Also - lube the filler neck a bit to make it easier to slide into the plastic tube as you raise the tank.

Jim

Phooey - just realized I am responding to an old post.

I offer the four hose grommet boots

http://www.240zrubberparts.com/apps/webstore/products/show/4626636

Steve

• 2 months later...

March 2016 update

i just ordered hoses and I'm in the process. Tank is down and out. Trying to figure out sequence of removing these very stiff hoses OUT.

REASON IM WRITING found a source of metric hoses that are all modern fuel(ethanol ) rated 

Belmetric.com. A source of metric fasteners and hoses

the braided 17 & 14 mm ...search RH17 and RH14 for CONTINENTAL vacuum, fuel , etc hose

the 5, 8, 10 mm ...search RMH 5, 8, 10 FLENNOR Multi fuel hose

19 mm is not available

now to the bends...They offer stainless hose benders. A wire wrap that supports the hose and makes the turn

RHBEND 23.6 for for the 17 mm hose

RHBEND 21.2 for the 14mm

RHBEND 16.5 for the 8mm

NOT cheap but the correct products. Sold by the meter I got TWO meters of the 14, 17, 8, and TWO ea 14-17 benders!!!

TOTAL $199.64 free shipping. I think I could have gotten by with one meter but?? It's just money. The labor is what is kicking my but at 71.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• Mike pinned, unpinned and featured this topic
  • 4 years later...
  • 1 year later...

https://www.newcoproducts.com/index.php?route=common/home

They supply braided metric fuel hoses as well as JIS blots. 

FWIW: the top hose from the eVape tank to the fuel pipe is 22mm not 19mm as shown. I used a 7/8" fuel line w/no issues.

Q: Has anybody put a metal eVape tank into a series 1??? I got a hold of a metal tank and couldn't make it fit.

• Like 1