IGNORED

Exhaust tailpipe ideas

Mike

Ok, these are some good leads! I looked into the MSA tips, but, their 4" is just too damn big. The guys at the shop are giving me a hard time because they don't want to turn this car into a "ricer"...

I am leaning toward the Borla tips but I'd really like to see something on the car. I've attached the ones I'm considering...

While I like the rolled look, the slant cut with the center fins looks pretty sweet.

post-4-14150799606292_thumb.jpg

post-4-14150799606478_thumb.jpg

post-4-14150799606638_thumb.jpg

I bet somewhere in the breakroom there is a pile of coffee shivering alone in the dark....

Uh, Mike...I hope there is some more matching yellow paint somewhere!

Will

BTW, I don't know if those come in stainless, but I am sure you could have it chrome plated-but just half A$$ paintin' it with silver rustoleum would just look totally narley-I forgot you were getting ready for a show!!!

I always liked the looks of the tips off a 944 Porsche which were oblong in shape. I will see if I can't find a photo to post.
I know which you mean, Ron. A medium-large black oval tip. I used to run German-made Leistritz SportSound exhausts on several of my VWs mostly because they used that same tip as the 944. Sounded great too. But I'm not sure how a chrome or stainless version of that would look on a Z.